Monday, September 19, 2011

The good, bad and ugly

So I've been wanting to post for a while now that both my sister Jenna and I are both pregnant and due just a week apart.  We both recently had our targeted ultrasounds and found out that we are both having baby girls.  it has been fun being able to share this with her and glad that my last kid will have a good buddy her age in the family. 
At the twin's birthday party Aaron noticed that we were practically dressed the same so he thought it would be fun to take pictures of us with our prego bellies. It then turned out to where for some reason we let him take a back shot of us as well.  So here is what I thought:

GOOD

                                                   BAD

                                                UGLY!

1 comment:

J + A Humphreys said...

hahaha! That's dang funny! Congratulations!!! So fun that you are both having girls and that you have 2 of each. Is that your backyard in the other post??? So jealous!