This was just a random picture I took of Sydnee one day. We had gotten home from the store and when I pulled back the car seat cover this is what I saw. It actually happens alot but she usually will fuss when it happens...today she was to tired I guess. :)
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.....HOORAY!!!!
While waiting for the bus I decided to get a few pictures of my little kindergartners.
KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM: It was short and sweet. The kids sang songs and then we watched a short video of all the pictures and activities throughout the year.
Their awesome teacher...Mrs. Rasmussen
Wyatt's good friend Bentley
I can't believe that the twins will be in all day school next year. I am sad how quickly they have grown. When I told them to get underneath the kindergarten sign Wyatt put his arm around Kennady. Even though they like to tease each other often- I think they will always have a special bond between them.
DOWNATA HOTSPRINGS-MEMORIAL WEEKEND
This year at Downata was a little different than most. Both my brother and sister weren't able to come so it was just our family and my mom and dad. My brother was in Ghana meeting their soon to be adopted girl (auma-not sure how to spell it) and my sister has been sick plus got booted out of my mom's trailer since they had my brother's 3 kids. My mom was still recovering from having a pace maker put in for the 2nd time and anyone who knows my mom knows that she is a doer and a goer, which she wasn't able to be this trip. It was hard for her to just sit and relax and let others do things for her- she had a hard time with that! We missed having everyone there.
The weather was not the greatest. It was cold and it rained most of the time, which meant we were hanging out in the trailer alot. We had my brothers kids sleep over in our trailer to relieve some stress from my mom and I'm so glad we did. Our kids don't play with their cousins unless it's Sunday dinner at my mom's, so it was really good for them to spend the time with us and our kids really enjoyed it.
The kids still got in some swimming time even with the weather being cold and crappy. Thank goodness for hot pools. We were able to get out of the trailer :)
Poor Aaron was in charge of all the kids. He looks thrilled!
Another random picture I took with Sydnee trying out the door swing. She liked it but didn't want to stay in it to long. Her arms would get stuck and she couldn't pull them out on her own.
SYDNEE- 5 MONTHS OLD
Wow time is flying by!!! Sydnee is getting so big and fun. She has learned how to roll over and has quite the personality. She loves to jabber and is blowing bubbles with her lips. She loves to try to sit up when she is in the swing or car seat. She only cries when she is hungry, tired, or has a little tummy ache. The rest of the time she is a smiling little girl and is content on her own most of the time. Her well visit was good and she was the 60th percentile for her weight and height.
GIRL GETAWAY!
Aaron has taken a few weekend trips with the boys so this last time they headed out I decided us girls needed to also. Earlier in the day Kennady and I went to the mall and got us some cheap pedicures and then we went to Jeremiah's to eat breakfast for dinner. As we were sitting there I looked out the window and saw the Best Western Hotel sign. I thought it would maybe be fun to head to Park City for the night. I asked Kennady if she wanted to go stay in a Hotel and go swimming. She got a huge grin on her face and that's all it took for me to pack our bags and go. Long story short we booked a hotel room, packed as quickly as we could and we headed to Park City.
As soon as we got in the room, Kennady asked if we could go swimming, and that's what we did. I thought it might be a little cold for Sydnee in the pool but she loved it. She splashed around and we chased Kennady in the pool. Kennady was so happy I couldn't stop grinning. I think she enjoyed not having the boys there and more of the one on one with her. We even sat in the hot tub, which I loved! After swimming we went back to the room got washed up, got Sydnee down for the night and Kennady and I snuggled in bed and watched t.v. until she fell asleep. That was my favorite part. It was alot of fun and the next day we shopped a few of the outlets to do some birthday shopping for cousins and Aaron. It was alot of packing with all the baby "needs" but it was well worth it!!!
LOGAN IS 10!
Yikes my oldest is already 10 yrs old. CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!! For his birthday this year I wanted to do something fun for him so we came up with 10 reasons why we love you. We got some of his favorite things and put a reason with why we love him. This is what he got:
1. Nestle quick for chocolate milk- you are giving
2. Beef Jerky- you are honest
3. Crush drink- You are the best big brother
4. gum- You are kind
5. Whatchamacallit candy bar- You are good at riding your motorcycle and 4-wheeler
6. $10 bill- you are a hard worker
7. (3) coupons for a back tickle, a night with just mom and dad, and a day of no chores-
8. compass- You make us smile
9. Joke book- You are funny
10. ipod touch- You make us proud everyday
For breakfast he wanted his favorite meal...German Pancakes
We kind of spoiled him this year but he earned money for cutting lawns and paid for most of his ipod touch so we ended up getting him a new head light for riding at night at the dunes, a new motorcycle shirt, and a camel pack, and a few accessories for his motorcycle.
Later in the day Logan said "you know that 10 reasons thing you did, that was awesome thanks." That made my day to think that something that simple was his favorite thing about his birthday. He is such a sweet boy!
He finally got his ipod touch. He has worked hard by cutting lawns to earn money to get it. He was super excited when he saw it.
Sydnee and Eliza hanging out at the family birthday party. We had my family over and had a cookout and enjoyed the cake and ice cream later on.
This year Logan asked for money instead of gifts so he could finish paying for his ipod touch. Family members were very generous and he was excited to be able to get the ipod touch.
BIG 10!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Also this year I told him instead of having a friend birthday party he could pick one friend and we would go do something bigger. He chose to go to Lagoon. So I had my MIL watch the twins and Sydnee for the day and I took Logan and his friend Kord to Lagoon. They had a blast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment