Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lazy day

This past Tuesday I woke up and noticed that it had snowed.  GGGRRRRR!  The weather had been somewhat decent lately and I figured we were done with the snow...i guess not.  I'm so ready for the warm weather to be here.  Wyatt also woke up that morning very whiney and I could tell he has just been tired alot recently.  We had no where specific to be and I just felt like it would be a good day to stay home and do nothing.  Kennady didn't have preschool and I decided to keep Wyatt home from his preschool to have them both take a nap and just get caught up on their sleep. 
We went and rented a few movies from the redbox.  They chose dolphins and I rented a chic flick that I knew Aaron probably wouldn't want to see.  They had their little picnic with their lunch ables (which they always love to get) while they watched their movie, and I hate to admit this but I slapped my butt on the couch myself and watched my chic flick.  I NEVER do this and while I was sitting there I felt really lazy but it sure felt good too!  I could have done the many monotonous things you do everyday around the house but who wants to do that:)  So Yes I was a lazy fart and enjoyed a movie all by myself. 
After the movie's it was time for the naps.  The kiddo's didn't even fight me about having to take a nap, (that never happens) so obviously they were tired if they were just wanting to lay down.  They asked if they could both sleep on my bed and if I would lay down with them for a minute.  As I layed there with them, It was one of those moments that I reflected on how lucky I am to be able to stay home and cherish these little moments.  That is one thing that I will always have as a favorite memory.  I loved having them both cuddle up to me and me feeling that unconditional love for them.
It was a lazy day but a great one!

No comments: