Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

The other night I was racking my brain on what to do for dinner.  I was going through some recipes from a website I have come to love and noticed a pizza dough recipe.  I decided that it would be fun for the kids to make their own individual pizza's and I was a little curious myself if I was even capable of making dough and it actually turning out.  The last time I tried a bread dough recipe it didn't turn out so great and it was an easy one.  Well this recipe looked easy enough and so we gave it a shot.  The kids had fun making their pizza's and come to find out the pizza's were yummy!
It was a miracle enough that I made homemade pizza dough, but Aaron couldn't get enough of it.  Score for me:)  I do admit myself that It was one of the best pizza dough I've had.



No comments: