Every year at school they have a week of where they usually do a crazy hat day, team uniform day, and crazy hair day. Logan wasn't for doing crazy hat day but was actually excited to do the crazy hair day. Which actually surprised me because he usually is more on the shy side and doesn't want to draw attention to himself. Hmmm could he take after his mother? I gave him a few options of what we could do but when I mentioned coloring his hair he was all for it! He chose his colors and this is what he came up with.
He came home from school and said that when he stepped on the bus that morning, all the kids were saying how cool his hair was. I'm glad he got out of being a little shy and went for it. He said he was glad he did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment