Logan came home the other day, walked in the house and said with a big smile on his face "so do you notice anything different?" He was wearing a medal around his neck so I instantly asked what it was for. He told me he got the award for the most improved reader for 3rd Quarter. Now for Logan this was huge! He has really struggled in his reading since 1st grade and has been taking a reading class once a week to try to get him caught up. I made sure he knew how proud I was of him and how hard he has worked. He was pretty proud himself and wasn't about to share his 7-up he got either. :) He had also gotten a free kids meal to subway so for dinner that's where we headed to celebrate his achievement.
WAY TO GO LOGAN!!!
Logan with his friend Max and his little brother Asher.
No comments:
Post a Comment