Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sydnee's Blessing

This past Sunday (March 4th) was a day of blessings for our family.  Not only did we have Sydnee's blessing but we also were able to go to my sisters baby blessing as well.  So we got to enjoy two of life's precious joys. It is kind of fun that these little cousins were blessed on the same day.
I hadn't been back to church since we had Sydnee and I was overwhelmed with many emotions.  I instantly felt the spirit and I have missed that.  Being able to feel the spirit makes me realize that I do have a testimony of the gospel and need it in my life to help guide and strengthen me throughout everyday life. 
I am truly grateful for relying on the spirit and following my heart.  Because of that I truly know that my family is complete. 
Baby blessings are such a great time to reflect on what is truly important and that is the gospel and family!!!  I have been very blessed with not only my own family but my intermediate families as well.  I always know that I am supported and loved! 
It was a great day and we are so blessed to have Sydnee in our family. She is such a joy and has brought our family even closer together.  Here are the pictures of the day and of those who I love dearly....my family. :)

You feel so skinny after being so pregnant then I see a picture of me and want to cry.  All worth it though :)  Weight Watchers here I come!

                            Well we know who the trouble maker is going to be :)








                             The blessing dress made by her Grandma Stewart

No comments: