Tuesday, August 16, 2011

IFly and Ice cream

Logan's friend Max had a birthday over the weekend and instead of having a birthday party his parents let him choose something new that he would like to do.  Max choose to do Ifly and Monday just happened to be buy 1 get 1 free so Max was able to choose somebody he would like to do it with.  His mom was thinking he would probably choose his dad but he choose to take Logan along with him.  I'm not sure if his dad was a little sad about it but Logan and I were extremely grateful for this opportunity.  Logan was way excited to go do it but when Monday came along he was just full of questions.  I could tell that we was very nervous about doing it but he had his good friend Max right there with him and they both did great.  Max was loving every minute of it smiling and with Logan I couldn't tell if he was on the verge of crying or what.  They both came out and all I could get out of Logan was that it was good and Max however was on cloud nine saying how awesome it was and that he wanted to do it again.  What an experience for them both! 


                                    
                                                          Ready to go!


Not the greatest picture but when I took the picture with the flash on it didn't work great either.  So this is the best one I could get.

Gotta love the hairdo after!  I can't stop laughing and I think he still wasn't sure about the whole experience.




Afterwards we stopped at Farr's Ice cream for a little treat.  You can't drive by and not stop especially when your prego. :)  Logan and Wyatt got plato ice cream, Kennady got bubblegum, and I stuck with my usual and favorite...cookies-n-cream.  YUMMY!
When I was little I also loved getting the bubblegum ice cream and saving all the gum so I could chew them after my ice cream was gone.  It always ended up though that I would chew them all and then swallow them, which always resulted in me throwing them up.  So as we were sitting there enjoying our ice cream I watched Kennady put the bubblegum on her napkin to save for later.  I had to smile and think how great it was that at least one of my kids take after me.

No comments: