Two days after we got home I ended up getting the flu, and it hit me hard. I have never had the flu so bad! Perfect timing right??? I'm sure it was because my body had been through alot but gees was I sure glad to have it over with!!!!! Then of course all the kids ended up getting it as well, luckily Aaron was able to stay clear of it. Thank goodness because he was a huge help through all of the sickness. Then when we finally thought that we got rid of the flu, I ended up getting it again but it only lasted 2 days. Then this past weekend I ended up getting it again, which lasted only 24 hrs. So I never thought that I would ever get the flu 3 times in 1 month....how frustrating!!!! And now both Wyatt and Kennady are home with awful colds and what happens when Kennady gets a cold with her asthma and allergies....coughing and throwing up. YEAH! And on top of that Sydnee and I have thrush, so I am calling the doctor today to get that under control. Hopefully this next week or so we will be sick free. I am just so grateful that Sydnee did not get the flu or cold at all, I'm crossing my fingers.
Sydnee has been a great baby and mostly just eats and sleeps like most babies do. This past couple of nights we have put her down to bed around 10 or 10:30 and she has slept until 3:30. Wow that 5 hrs of sleep feels like a full nights these days. We are hoping this continues :) We are enjoying having her and holding her as much as possible. She is aware of where we are when we move and talk to her and she occasionally will give us some smiles. She is getting so big already!
I couldn't help but get a picture with the blanket that my Grandma Herrick had made when Logan was a baby. It is so soft and I have loved using it with all the kids. I always think of her when I see it!
My huge helper! When I was taking Sydnee's 1 month picture she asked if she could get a picture holding her. Kennady is constantly wanting to help out and hold the baby, or just follow me around. Some days I get frustrated and want her to just go play but I have to sit back and be thankful that she wants to help and just love her baby sister.
1 comment:
Cute 1 month picture! Thrush sucks we have done the medicine for 2 weeks and I still don't think Eliza is over it. We have all had colds too, we haven't even gone anywhere! I'm so surprised Sydnee hasn't gotten sick yet.
Post a Comment