Today was Sydnee's 2 week follow up appt. She weighed in at 8lbs. 2oz. and was 21in long. She is passed her birth weight and everything looked and sounded great. The doctor visit went well until the prick of the heel. She screamed and screamed and screamed!!!! It probably didn't help that the nurse couldn't get enough blood so she had to squeeze her leg and foot for quite awhile to fill the PKU card. Here are a few pictures at her first doctor visit.
Look at this hair! I had a hat on her and when I took it off, the hair was a staticy mess. She looks thrilled.....I guess she was a little wiped out from all the screaming earlier.
1 comment:
I didn't even take pics of Eliza at her dr visit. I love sydnees hair. It reminds me of mack's when he was born!
Post a Comment