Today was my last doctors visit....whut whut! I am now a little over 40 weeks and still no baby. The doctor mentioned starting me but I felt like I wanted to try and just go on my own. Today though with still no baby and her measuring a little over 8lbs, we finally have a day set. We are set for Sunday the 15th at 7am and I am so ready to have our little baby girl here.
This has been the hardest pregnancy of them all, I'm not sure if age has something to do with it but it has definitely taken it's toll on my body. I have been sick the entire time, up until about a week or so ago, I have swollen up like a ump lumpa, gained 55lbs.....ugghhh! Not sure how that happened with me being so sick and eating the healthiest with this pregnancy but it is what it is and I'm not far off of what I weighed with the twins...YIKES! And last I am just physically and emotionally exhausted. Hooray for Sunday :) I tried to get scheduled for Monday the 16th so my sister and I could have our baby girls the same day (thought it would be kind of fun) but the doctor couldn't do it that day. At least we will be able to go and see each other while we are recovering in the hospital.
Here is the final pictures of my hideous swollen feet and legs and proof of my 55lb weight gain.
YAY there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait to see our baby girl and start to feel like myself again.
1 comment:
That pic of your feet is hilarious! Sorry you've swelled up so bad. :)
Post a Comment