Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our new bundle of Joy!!!!!!

Our little girl has finally arrived!
SYDNEE LAREE STEWART

BORN: Sunday January 15, 2012
TIME: 9:29 pm
WEIGHT: 7lbs 12oz and 20 inches long



The delivery day:
(I wanted to remember some details so you can skip to the pics- their might be a little to much information)
We arrived at the hospital at 7:00am
Water broke at 1:00pm
I was sick and throwing up every time they would have me lay on my left side
I was literally shaking after I was at a 8- never had that happen before with the other deliveries
Epidural didn't work so felt the whole delivery (worst pain I have ever been in)  Everyone in the waiting room heard me screaming and caught me saying a small swear word.  I'm a little embarrassed but holy crap did it hurt!!!!!
Had complications with the placenta. It was attached to my Uterus so the doctor had to un-sew me, and go get it out, then sew me back up.
Then after I thought all the torturing was done my nurse gave me the wrong medication.  She gave me meds for high blood pressure so I got really sick and felt like everything around me was foggy and that I was floating.  They had to push 3-4 other meds through me to counteract the blood pressure medicine, which made me more sick.
My mom and Aaron's mom was in the waiting room (with high blood pressures themselves :)  It was quite the scare but I am glad that it wasn't worse than what it was.

My sweet sister-in-law has been doing photography and had mentioned that she was willing to be in the delivery room to capture the entire day for us.  At first I wasn't quite sure if I was going to be comfortable with her in the room during the actual delivery but I wanted the pictures for memory sake.  She will be getting me the pictures shortly so for now here are the ones that we took of our stay at the hospital.



                                                              First bath

First diaper change

                                I could hold her all day!  I forgot how precious they are


My sister was scheduled on Monday the 16th for her c-section so we were both in the hospital at the sametime.  It was fun being able to go visit with her even though we were both in some pain. The little cousins were born 10 hours apart and were 10 oz off on weight.  Here is Sydnee and Eliza.....so cute!
                                                               
                                                        The proud grandma's
                                                                         
                                                                Sydnee

                                                     Eliza (Love the dark hair)


                                                      My great sister-in-law

WE ARE HOME....yay!  I can't even describe how excited the kids were to meet their new baby sister.  Least to say it was constant asking of is it my turn to hold her, can I feed her, etc.  The kids were on cloud nine.
                                                           SUPER EXCITED!




 I don't know who snapped this picture but here is the proud daddy!


This little girl can eat.  She is already wanting to eat 3oz so we are having to supplement with formula.  Kennady doesn't mind though and is always wanting to feed Sydnee.  She has been a huge help and she loves it.  She will just sit and stare at her while she is sleeping. 

No comments: