This past weekend a group of us got together and stayed in Heber City in a condo. Our friends Tyler and Stacy were nice enough to let us use their time share and plan this terrific weekend. We all met up in Park City for some good food, treats, and entertainment. We ate at Bandits resturant, got some yummy caramel apples and sweets at the chocolate factory, although I had to settle with a sugar free toffee bar with this no sugar bet I'm doing. Wished I could of had the caramel apples, they looked delicious! Then we went to a local play-Dracula. My favorite part of the weekend though was hanging out in the condo until 3 am playing games. The next morning we ate breakfast at the Hub and Aaron and I headed back to park city to the outlets to finish off our great weekend. It was a great group we went with and we had a ton of fun!
Bowen's, Dixon's, Iverson's, Morales, Berger's and us.
Here we are before the play. The guy next to me was a little creepy as well as the play...can't say I will be going back to see it. We had a great time though and enjoyed everyone's company. It was a great weekend getaway.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend. And I loved your other posts. I can't believe Kennady got her ears pierced and you didn't tell Aaron first. How fun.
Post a Comment