Thursday, October 21, 2010

Volunteering

Today I went and volunteered in Logan's 3rd grade class.  They were cutting out haunted houses for their halloween party coming up.  I am trying to be better this year about helping out now that Wyatt & Kennady are old enough to behave themselves if I have to take one with me.  The kids were really cute and excited that Logan's mom was helping them.  I had almost every kid ask me "what happened to your face" and I had one boy ask me if I was married....weird and funny!  It was lots of fun to see Logan interact with the kids in his class and I think he actually liked me being there.


 I tried to be sneaky taking this picture while the teacher was finishing up giving instructions on what to do.  I accidentally had the flash on and all the kids attention ended up going to me...oops!  Logan was a little embarrassed I think. :)

Most of the kids were all done with their haunted houses so I snuck in one last picture.  Why?  Logan has a little bit of a crush with the girl that sits next to him (Abby).  I thought it would be fun to let Logan have a picture of them sitting by each other.  SO CUTE!  He even has to sit by her at lunch.  Logan came in the room as I was posting this and saw this picture- he started blushing.  So funny how I remember those elementary crushes.  Fun times.  (Mrs. Lafleur- 3rd grade)

No comments: