Kennady came home from preschool today and asked if we could go get her ears pierced today. Why the heck not? I figured if she was ready then we should go for it. I usually confide in Aaron with everything first but for some reason we thought we would surprise him on this one. YIKES! Anyway if it were up to just me she would of had them pierced at 6 months old. So off we went to the mall. When we got there I told her she could pick out some other earrings mostly to keep her mind off of how those earrings have to go in the ears. Of course though came the question of "is it going to hurt"?
NOT SO SURE ANYMORE!
ONCE AGAIN HAPPY!
She was such a big girl and didn't even cry. Probably because I bribed her with going and getting a cookie after at Ms. Field's-mmm! :) On our way home though she did say that she was about ready to cry because it hurt a little. We had to show everyone that day her pretty earrings and wait for the reaction of daddy. He reacted better than I had thought. But he keeps his anger hidden well..lol! He told her how pretty she looked and asked many questions about getting them done. Later on that night though he mentioned it made him a little sad that his little girl isn't so little anymore. She's got him wrapped around his little finger. She can't wait until she can change her earrings though- and I bet ya can't guess what the first pair will be. Yup dogie earrings which are actually pretty cute. Gotta love her! Way to go Kennady.
1 comment:
aww I can't wait to see them in person!
Post a Comment