So this is one of the not so great things that have happened to me lately. About 3 months ago I found out that I had skin cancer on my face. LOVELY! Here are a few pictures on the day of my surgery. I hope this will be a reminder to us all to load up on the sunscreen! :) I left the really grose pictures out. It was not a fun day!!!
The skin cancer is that LITTLE red spot on my left cheek bone
This is the final result after going back three times to cut the cancer all out. Not sure why I am smiling cuz I wasn't to happy how big it ended up being. Oh and the fact that they didn't put me out-nothing like smelling your face burning!
Being to where the hole was big enough the plastic surgeon couldn't just sew it up in a nice pretty line. They had to do what is called a "flap" and cut even more of my face. WHATEVER! So this was the end result. We were finally done!
5 comments:
Glad you posted this!
Your blog looks way cute! I think you still look as cute as ever and I bet that in time you wont even be able to see your scar....you are darling!! Im glad you have entered the blogging world....its a fun way to document all the fun milestones and a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family :)
I think it's great you posted this! It will be something you be able to look back on and think, wow, I survived! You are an amazing person!!!
I'm glad you posted this too and I'm glad they got all of it out! You are amazing and you still look amazing!! Love your blog. I think you should post what you are having for dinner each day so I can copy you. :)
Holy cow! Scary! I die thinking about my high school days and how I used to lay out and fry my face off. So glad you caught it early and got it out.
Post a Comment