For the past probably 6-8 months Aaron and I have been back and forth on whether to have one more kid. I have always felt like there was one more but I had many selfish reasons getting in the way of just making my decision. We both have been back and forth many times...if I thought it was time, Aaron wasn't so sure and vise versa. I think we both have felt that we are in a good spot in our lives and why mess that up? Needless to say we made our decision and it happened that fast. Are we crazy? Wyatt and Kennady are 5 and will be entering Kindergarten in the fall, we are practically starting all over. What have we done:)
Today was my first prenatal appointment and to be honest I was very nervous but yet excited. There are always the many concerns about if everything looks good, heartbeat, etc. My main concern though was to make sure that there was only 1 baby. We have been down the road of having twins and as much as I wouldn't change a thing....I do not and probably wouldn't be able to manage going through that again. My doctor new my concern and as soon as she could tell she gave me the glorious news that there was only 1. I can't describe how relieved I was. Happy to say that our new little one had a strong heartbeat and everything looked good so far. I am 7 weeks along and my due date is January 11th.
I am very excited and have felt peace with our decision and know that our family is complete. The kids are excited to have a new brother or sister and Kennady thinks it will be a girl and that we will name her lily. We will see :)
3 comments:
Yahoo!! We are so excited ;)
We are so excited for you!! Just hope that you can get feeling better.
Congratulations!!!! I haven't been on blogs for awhile, but Nate told me the news last night (after Grandpa's b-day) so I had to check to see if you posted. :) That is very exciting! He/she will be loved by all the big kids and you will have lots and lots of help and special time with baby since the kids will be in school...it will be great! :)
Post a Comment