Every year over Memorial weekend we go camping with my family to Downata Hot springs. This year the weather was a little colder than usual but that didn't stop the kids from playing. There was a total of 16 little kids in our group and they all did very well playing with each other. They played kickball, soccer, baseball had races, and whatever other games they came up with to play. When it was rainy we piled in Grandma's trailer to hang out and watch movies. I'm sure it drives her nuts but she let's it happen and we enjoy being all together. Even though the weather was cold the pool is warm so it didn't stop the kids from swimming. We hung out by the camp fire and roasted marshmallows and enjoyed being away from home.
He was so thrilled to go swimming with all the kids:) He loves having to get into a swimsuit like I do.
Logan likes to go down the water slides but ended up getting stuck on this one. He had to lunge himself off the slide or he got scared and stopped himself but according to him he got stuck.
Wyatt and daddy had a great time having water fights and somehow I ended up in them. Since I was pregnant the water temp was to warm for me to be in it and parts of me was somewhat relieved. I was still sick and it was nice just to watch the kids and take lots of pictures. Plus it was nice not having to get in a swimsuit and then freeze when you get out of the pool.
Kennady attempted her first water slide. It was the first year she could go on it without her arm floaties so she was excited to try it. It was a little faster of a water slide so I think it scared her a little bit when she flew into the water but she kept on doing it and loved it. She still isn't the best swimmer without the arm floaties so Aaron was always there to help her.
No comments:
Post a Comment