Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Preschool Graduations

Kennady and Wyatt have graduated preschool...yay!  I can't believe that they will be starting Kindergarten in the fall.  I have always looked forward to when that day would come but now that it's here I'm a little sad to see them growing up so fast.  I can't find the other SD card with the many other pictures from Kennady's graduation....hmmm wonder where it is?  I know one of these days when I deep clean rooms it will come up somewhere.  I asked the kids if anyone took it and knows where it is and of course none of them took it. Umm OK!!!!!!  Anyway these are the only pictures I have before I switched out the SD card.

  • Graduation was May 26th at the Farr West City Center
  • Teacher:  Miss Kathy (Best teacher ever!) 
  • Kennady had 2 parts in the program.  She had to say the nursery rhyme hot cross buns, and then talked about keeping our bodies healthy by eating the right foods and exercising.  She did an awesome job and she didn't even cry this time.  Last year she just stood up on stage and cried so we were really proud of her.
  • She came along way this year and is already reading



Wyatt has gone to early intervention the past couple of years and has really enjoyed it.  He has come along way himself and is very excited to go to Logan's school in the fall.  They don't do a class graduation so here he is with his diploma.

No comments: