Thursday, June 9, 2011

Being so sick.......Why?

So with this pregnancy I have been the sickest I have ever been.  My past pregnancies I got the morning sickness and then I would be pretty good the rest of the day but not this time.  I am nauseous all day and I am already sick of throwing up.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm older or what but can I just say this sucks!!!!!!!!!! 
I wonder why us women have to go through all the crap.  We deal with the monthly cycles including cramps, bloating, etc.  We then have to carry a child for 9 months and on top of that have to deal with being sick, getting fat, getting stretch marks, and the list can go on and on.  What do men really have to deal with? 
Until the past few days I have been barely functioning and feel like the worst mother and wife around.  I guess it's harder when you have children already and HAVE to get up and go on with the day.   It's all worth it in the end right:)  That's what I have to keep telling myself to get through each day. I'm hoping this sickness ends here shortly because I am going crazy. 
 

No comments: