Thursday, June 30, 2011

New laundry room

Aaron and I have been wanting to extend the laundry room for quite some time and we finally got around to getting it done.  It is amazing what just an extra 3ft can do.  It was a little bit of a process but finally after 2 weeks I finally had my washer and dryer back.  I forget how lucky and blessed I am and how much I take things for granted.  I was almost lost not being able to do wash when I wanted to.  It was a huge pain to take the laundry to my mom's and sit there for most of the day to just get caught up on laundry.  I LOVE my new laundry room and feel like I can move and breathe in it.  Before we had the washer and dryer stacked and every time I would pull laundry out I would either hit the coat rack behind me or hit my head somewhere.  I thought I had taken a picture before we knocked out the wall but I guess I forgot.  But here is the final result of my new space.

I couldn't get a good enough picture of how much more room I have but where the front of the washer and dryer are is where the wall used to be.  We still have to get the cupboards in but as for right now I am just glad to have it pretty much done.  I've never been so excited to do laundry:)


1 comment:

jenna said...

oh ya that looks way nice!