Sunday, June 26, 2011

Boating

This past weekend Aaron's sister invited us to go boating with them to Willard Bay.  I wasn't feeling well again and really wasn't wanting to go but I have been sick so much that my kids were dying to get out of the house, as well as myself.  Aaron could of handled them but I really felt like I needed to be with my family so I packed up some lunches and we ventured off.  It ended up being a good day and the kids had a great time as usual.  They always love jumping off the back of the boat and Logan and Kennady can't get enough of the big tube.  Wyatt on the other hand doesn't like to go fast and had to have Aaron ride with him. 
We actually got a good laugh in for the day- here is what happened:  Aaron got his life jacket on and was ready to get on the tube with Wyatt.  Well as soon as Aaron went to jump on the tube it had moved a little bit so when Aaron landed on the tube he was to close to the edge and ended up rolling backwards into the water, hat and all.  It was almost a slow motion effect and was pretty hilarious, at least we thought it was.  He wasn't to thrilled with how chilly the water was and the fact that he wasn't expecting to get wet.  We kept laughing about it later on as well.  We docked the boat at the beach, ate our lunch, let the kids swim some more and ended the day with one last tube ride. 






No comments: