Friday June 10th
The first thing Logan wanted to do when he woke up was open his presents....of course! He was really excited and hoping to get a rip stik so we started out with the gifts from Wyatt & Kennady and left the big one for last. This is what he got: a new DS game (lego battles), a DS case, new nike shoes, and a rip stik. He was happy with all the gifts but said he loved getting the rip stik. Not sure why I didn't get a picture of him riding it! I asked him what he wanted to do during the day and he chose to have a friend over so they could ride rip stiks together. He rode the thing as much as he could that day. Later on we decided to go as a family to Kung Fu Panda 2. The kids had been wanting to see it since it came out so we thought his birthday was the perfect day to go see it. They loved the show and Logan chose to go eat at subway after. We then came back to the house and "airplane" grandpa came over with Logan's gift. He said he was to excited to wait until the family party on Sunday to give it to him. He gave him a new scope to go on his gun.....not sure if this was more for Logan or Aaron:) Anyway Logan loves to go shooting with Aaron and asked when they could go soon. We finished his birthday with his own little birthday cake and birthday song. I almost forgot...Logan wanted to wear his new shoes that day because he said he would attract all the girlies :) I thought it was really cute! He even took them for a test run outside, I guess to see if they made him run faster?
Logan had a friend party the next day and had 11 boys come over. I was a little nervous how it would go with that many boys but it ended up a success. They played kickball, soccer, had relay races, shot hoops, ate pizza and popcorn, and ended with water balloon games. The kids had alot of fun and Logan said it was the best birthday because they just got to play whatever games they wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment