Wyatt was not to happy in this picture. He hit his ball way to hard and it went into the pond. Logan being the good brother that he is was able to get the ball out for him. Wyatt still hit it as hard as he could the rest of the way. He thinks it's funny now.
One thing I dislike about toads is the arcade games. With three kids you can blow through alot of money really quick. The kids LOVE to play them so they can get tickets and earn prizes but I think it's a total rip off and would rather go to walmart and just buy them a decent toy. They now each get a few dollars on their cards (which they earn by doing chores) and when it's gone it's gone. They are learning that if they put their tickets on their card they end up getting a bigger prize instead of the dinky ones they lose, brake, or I throw away:)
Logan got lucky and ended up winning a 1000 tickets. Way to go! He ended up buying a small blue and grey basketball.
No comments:
Post a Comment