Wednesday, September 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
"7"
SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 
To start out celebrating Wyatt and Kennady's birthday, the primary presidency came to the house at the first of the month and wished them a happy birthday and gave them these cupcakes.  They were excited!

You can't have a birthday without celebrating with the whole family.  Here are pictures of their family b-day party.











Wyatt and Kennady decided they wanted to handout gummy bears to their classes for their birthday.  Here are 52 handouts I ended up putting together.

 This was first thing in the morning on their birthday.  They were so excited to open their gifts!
 Kennady was super happy with her nano and dream light

 Logan gave Wyatt a Lego sticker book...he loved it!
Wyatt was super excited about getting a Lego dump truck set that he could put together by himself and was even happier when he saw that he got his own power scooter.

When I was in the craft store getting the bags for their treat handouts I thought it would be fun to have class mates sign a shirt.  I saw the cute decorative duct tape and these were their shirts they ended up with.  They had a lot of fun with this and it made their birthday last all day.  

Kennady had been asking me a few times if I would go and eat school lunch with her so I thought their b-day would be the perfect day to do it.  Dad was even able to come and join us! 

After school got out we met a few friends and went over to Toads fun zone.  On their b-day Toads will put $25 on their toads card if you bring in their birth certificate and show them.  Both Wyatt and Kennady had a hay day going through that $25 dollars on a bunch of games.  Glad it wasn't my money :)



Later that night we sang happy birthday one more time and had some rainbow cake before bedtime.  They had a great birthday!!  I am sad to see them growing up so quickly but have enjoyed watching them become themselves.
Happy Birthday Wyatt and Kennady!!

No comments: