Tuesday, September 18, 2012

MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!

Well I am a little embarrassed to write about this but want to for memory sake.  So here I go...the other morning we were doing our school morning routine.  That is: RUSHING to get to the bus on time.  I have a few kids who like to procrastinate a bit. :)  So this particular morning we were close to missing the bus and we were literally running out the door.  We hop in the car and get to the bus stop and as I was sitting there for maybe 30 seconds I thought to myself "what am I forgetting/missing?"  OH CRAP!!!  I had left Sydnee at home.  Yup I am seriously the worst mom ever!  If she would of been in her crib asleep or in her saucer playing, it wouldn't of been so bad.  But since she is crawling and I left her in the kitchen area next to the stairs, I was frantically rushing home to hopefully not hear her screaming at the bottom of the stairs.  I came running through the door and she was still in the same area where I left her.  She popped her head up and starting kicking her feet and gave me a big smile like she was excited to see me.  I had a few tears come to my eyes.  I really can't believe that I just "forgot" her!  So with that I'm pretty sure I will never forget her again.  I felt horrible!!

No comments: