Once again this little cutie pie is growing up way to fast. These are pictures of her from 7-8months. Within the past few months she has learned how to crawl. Oh crap is what I was thinking! As much as I love to see the "milestones" It just gets a little harder with having to keep an eye on her now. Oh and the fact that when she first crawled into the kitchen and grabbed for some "stale food" from the floor...I realized the up keep I have to do with making sure floors are clean and their aren't small objects that she can choke on....AKA lego's, lego's, lego's. She is pulling herself up to the first stair and I have a feeling it's not going to take long for her to figure out how to get up the rest. She is still such a good baby and we love having her in the family.
7 MONTHS!
She has figured out how to pull herself up to the crib
These last 2 pictures are of her at 8 MONTHS. This first one she had conked her head and starting crying. She had one little tear drop on her face and I thought it was cute to get a picture of it.
As I posted the pictures I noticed she has the same outfit on as the pictures I took at 7 months. I guess we like this outfit. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment