Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good night's sleep

I had come home the other night and all the kids had been put to bed.  I went up to check on them and noticed that Wyatt had chosen to sleep on the floor and that his blanket was only covering him half way. I knew he wasn't wearing his pajama top and he looked a little cold so as I pulled the blanket to pull up on him I noticed that he wasn't wearing any of his pajamas and he had on his shin guards.  I thought it was kind of cute so I had to take his picture.  The flash ended up waking him up.   


I'm not sure what it is about sleeping on the floor but they all want to take their turn.  We usually have someone on the floor at least once a week.  When they do this they all choose to sleep in the same room.  Two of them will take the bunks and the other on the floor. 

No comments: