This past Thursday was a blue & gold banquet for scouting. Logan was super excited for this one because he was finally recieving his bobcat award. He has had it finished for a while now but every pack mtg we wait for them to call his name and for some reason the award isn't announced. We made sure it was going to be given at this one! I am so proud of Logan and Aaron. There have been alot of things in his book that we could of just signed off from him doing it before he entered scouting, but he is doing them again and you can tell he is proud of what he has done. He loves scouts!
Him receiving his Bobcat....way to go!
I don't know alot about scouting but for whatever reason they have the mother come up to have their son pin on a recognition pin. So I had the lovely honor of having Logan pin it on me and getting a good hug from him. It's not the greatest picture of it, but atleast I can show him he loved me at one time. :)
All the groups were in charge of doing a little skit after the awards. Logan was embarrased to do it but did a great job.
His group recieved the dedication award
It was a great night. We had taco's and enjoyed watching the skits as well as all the kids receiving their awards.
No comments:
Post a Comment