This was Logan's first time doing a foul shot before in a game. He missed the first one but made the second. He was really excited about it and is getting some confidence. This is weird to say but I found myself holding back some tears. I guess it's one of those things that I found joy in watching Logan and seeing him light up.
The team: Jackson, Carter, Kord, Logan, Kohl, and CarstonTuesday, February 22, 2011
Logan- Basketball
This year Logan has become a little more interested in basketball and has done very well. He is understanding the game and his positions. This year they moved the basket to 10ft. and I was amazed that these little boys could shoot that far. Logan has improved alot on his shooting and he usually is always on. We have tried to work on him being a little more aggressive but Logan is just not an aggressive kid. It wasn't until the last couple of games that he got aggressive enough to start stilling the ball away. Once he figured that out he was on fire. Their team has been together for the past few years and are working very well together. I am amazed that they can run plays and know when to pass the ball. They are very good and win almost every game. There is only one other team that they battle with each year. Last year Logan's team took first place and this year they tied for first place with that other team. Logan does not like to loose and we have had to talk with him about sportsmanship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment