Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nerf Wars

Along with the spring cleaning came some boxes from under the crawl space.  Logan had a great idea and asked Aaron to make a fort for them.  The kids had fun making and drawing on their fort.  Logan decided he wanted their team to be called the death traps.  As you can see his spelling was a little off...I asked him why he chose to be the death craps. :)  He said no it's death trap and I told him it said crap and that he needed to read it again.  He thought it was funny but ended up fixing it.  I guess with his braces it sounded like the "ch" sound so that's how he spelled it. 


                                   No more crap.....they are now the death trap!


We split up into two teams being mom & dad against the kids.  We got every Nerf gun and dart possible and had a great time having war with one another.  That was until I hit Wyatt in the face....oops!  After me giving him some kisses he went back to his fort and later on ended up hitting me in the forehead.  It was good to turn off the t.v. and have some good playing time with the kids.  We later baked some brownies and ended the night with a movie. 

No comments: