LOGAN: This year we weren't sure if we were going to have Logan play ayso. He has been playing on a comp soccer team for the past year and has really enjoyed it. I took the safe route and signed him up for ayso just in case he didn't make the comp team again. He has really become a good little player this past year and has started to be more aggressive. He prefers his comp team more and says that the ayso team doesn't know what their doing. This tells me he is done with ayso and needs that fast pace and more structured games. I just tell him it's good practice and it's only going to make him better.
Logan loves to be a defender. If the coach puts him up at forward he is still running back to defend.
This year their age group bumped up to the big field. I think it is still to big of a field for them....why? This is only half time and Logan is pooped. By the end of the game everyone is yelling at their kids to go to the ball but they are to tired to care. (Age 8)
WYATT: So this was Wyatt's first year playing soccer. He was so excited for his first game and loved his yellow uniform he got. I love watching this age group just run around in a little pack fighting for the ball. As soon as Wyatt got bumped by a kid he gave him a scowl and tried telling him not to push him. Most of the games he could care less about the ball and was more interested in talking to all the players as well as doing his transformer saying "transformers be meet be eye". The picture below is his little stance he does when he says the saying. He is so funny and I loved watching him just having fun out there on the field. His team name was the bumble bees from transformers.
Don't let this picture fool ya!
He is so funny! He acts all tough but then dances around the field. LOL! He was able to make 1 goal this season and he was estactic about it. (Age 5)
KENNADY: This was Kennady's first year also playing soccer. She was just as happy as Wyatt when she saw that she got her own purple uniform. She is usually really shy when there are alot of people around or the attention goes to her and I wan't sure how she would do. There were a few times she was a little timid but she got out there and gave it her all. She caught on really quick and became a good little player. Most of the games she was able to score atleast 1 goal and sometimes up to 3 goals. I hope this is the start of me and her going to lots of soccer tournaments when she's older. I have alot of great memories going on tons of soccer tournaments with my mom and hope that I can make those fun memories with Kennady also. Their team name was the purple flowers. (Age 5)
I really enjoy going to all the kids game and watching them. I'm glad however to have our saturdays back.
2 comments:
Love all of your pictures!!! I must say I'm glad to have my saturday's back too and it was just one! Even crazier with 3 I'm sure. :) Also, poor little Wyatt!! He is just the cutest little thing and I just want to squish him!! Hope he is doing well and let me know if you need anything!! We need to hang out soon!!
Wow you guys are busy with soccer. So fun, I need to look at getting Carlee in soccer. I think she would like it.
Post a Comment