Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kennady's Thanksgiving Feast at Preschool

Today was Kennady's Thanksgiving Feast at her Preschool.  Miss Jill asked all the kids to bring food found at the First Thanksgiving:  Beef Jerky, nuts, veggies, etc.,  Kennady chose to bring craisins.  The last couple of days she has learned a few thanksgiving songs and has been singing them around the house.  It has been really cute and fun to hear her sing them.  If I can figure out how to post it, I'm going to try to get a video of her singing them.  I asked her what she is thankful for and she said her puppies.  I should of known:)

I was able to arrive a few minutes early before the feast began and got this picture of her during reading time.

                       
The kids were then asked to sit on the mat and wait for their names to be called out.  When their names were called they got to put on their Indian vests that they made earlier and then find a seat at the table to begin their feast.  Wyatt of course was with me so he got to join the party as well and they had an extra vest for him to wear.  He thought it was pretty cool. 
 
 

Here they are enjoying their yummy Thanksgiving feast.  They had apple juice to drink and lots of yummy food.  They had corn bread, rolls, corn nuts, craisins, raisins, apple sauce, and even pumpkin pie.  Miss Stacey let them choose what they wanted to eat and they had a lot of fun with it.

No comments: