Last week Logan had his first Pinewood Derby. The day he received his car (well boat) he immediately wanted to start working on it. He was really excited about doing this and loves to do things and be with his dad so this was perfect. They finally finished up the boat the night before and Logan was pretty excited of how it turned out. I am happy to say that Aaron let Logan do as much of it as possible and didn't do all the work for him. It was a good experience for Logan and I'm glad Aaron gave him the opportunity. I was a little sad that I was not able to be there that night. I had to do a presentation at my mom's ward on how to prepare and plan freezer meals...it went okay. So thanks to my good friend Laura she was able to get some pictures of Logan that night. According to his dad, Logan loved every minute of it.
His boat ended up weighing 4.6 oz. and it did very well. It was really fast out of the hole but slowed down pretty good towards the finish and the other cars would pass his. He took 7th out of 23 and he was really happy about it. Way to go Logan!
Logan's friends that were there: Kohl, Carston, Max, Cooper, and Seth.
Logan received an award for "most likely to set sail."
PINEWOOD DERBY-NOVEMBER 18, 2010





No comments:
Post a Comment